RapMan Single Head 3D Printer Kit Bring your 3D models and CAD drawings to life with the single-head RapMan 3.1 3D printer kit. Build this machine yourself and start creating prototypes, models, RC parts, toys…the list is endless!
BFB 3D printers are based on additive layer manufacturing (ALM) methods. Using thermoplastics, a BFB 3D printer heats the material through the extruder (or print head).
The extruder then pushes out a very fine plastic thread which is applied layer by layer according to x and y co-ordinates, building a solid, 3D object. A perfect machine for students, educators and hobbyists alike
- The first cost-effective 3D printer kit on the market.
- Desktop sized with large print area (up to 270 x 205 x 210mm)
- Affordable materials for uninterrupted production.
- Reads files directly from SD card – no PC connectivity required
- No maintenance contract required
Model: RapMan 3.1
Price: Not Available
Weight: 17kg (37.5 lb)
Dimensions: 650mm (w) x 570mm (l) x 510mm (h)
Print Area: 270mm x 205mm x 210mm
Layer Thickness: –