There’s a new standard in desktop 3D printing. Our fourth generation machine isn’t just our best, it’s the best desktop 3D printer on the market. With a resolution capability of 100 microns and a massive 410 cubic inch build volume, the MakerBot Replicator™ 2 Desktop 3D Printer is the easiest, fastest, and most affordable tool for making professional quality models. We set a new standard with our work, so that you can set a new standard with yours. Includes a 1 lb spool of Natural PLA filament.
The MakerBot Replicator 2 is exclusively compatible with 1.75/1.8 mm PLA filament.
- High resolution 3D printing with 0.1 mm (100 micron) layer height resolution.
- Huge 410 cubic inch build volume.
- Optimized for the renewable bio-plastic PLA, with an active cooling fan for excellent overhangs and bridges.
- FREE MakerWare software, including regular downloadble updates. Prep your 3D files for printing in seconds.
- Sturdy powder-coated steel frame for high-speed printing in any environment.
Manufacturer: MakerBot Industries
Weight: 25.4 lbs
Dimensions: 13 x 19.5 x 14.5 inches
Print Area: 11.2 L x 6.0 W x 6.1 H in [28.5 x 15.3 x 15.5 cm]
Speed: Perimeter n/a
Layer Thickness: 0.1-0.3 mm
Software: MakerWare Bundle 1.0.2
OS: OSX, Windows and Linux
Connect: USB to computer, SD card